Monday, February 11, 2008

More Burgers...

Hello there. It's been awhile. Sorry 'bout that. I have been cooking, just haven't had the time to sit down at the computer and update y'all. It's been a week of burgers 'round here.

Lizzy Lentil Daal Burgers on Rustica Buns


Rustica Buns (Sundried tomato and garlic)


Mushroom Chick'n Burgers drenched in goddess dressing, vegenaise and tomatoes, servedwith super yum asparagus that was simply cooked in a bath of Italian dressing on low heat in a shallow pan:


I still plan on making those Chocolate Chip Espresso cakes for clients, and how perfect that this is Valentine's week! I am not sure yet if I plan to use Julie Hasson's recipe, or make up my own....I'll let you know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, those buns look amazing.

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Mmm, Daal burgers!

Amy said...

Yuuuuuuuuummm!! Your burger pics are killing me! I adore burgers and all of these look SOOO delicious!

Tami said...

Your burgers always look so great, but those rustic buns are really amazing!

2012 Copyright/Permissions/Disclaimers

All recipes written by me, Joni Marie Newman, unless otherwise noted. Please feel free to refer to or link back to any of my recipes, but please ask for permission, and remember to give credit when reprinting recipes in their entirety. I do provide links to affiliate programs (such as Amazon) in which I receive a small commission for items purchased. I do not provide paid reviews. All reviews done on products or books are of my own unsolicited opinion. On occasion I may receive a book or product to review. I will note when this is the case, but rest assured, it will not affect the authenticity of my review. Thanks!--Joni