Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hello There!

I know, I know...it seems I have been neglecting this blog. I'm sorry. Celine and I have been feverishly finishing up the 500 Vegan Recipes book, and I have been so busy in the kitchen, I haven't had much time to play in the blogosphere.

I promise that after the first of May, I will have a lot more leisurely cooking time and more time for blog posting fun!

To whet your appetite, here are some pictures of a few (16 out of 250!) things I have been working on:



1. Piled High Strawberry Pie, 2. Seitan Poppers & Buffalo Sauce, 3. Black Bean, Corn & Roasted Chile Quesadillas, 4. Peach Cobbler with Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, 5. Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge, 6. Chile Relleno with homemade Enchilada Sauce, 7. Stuffed Artichokes, 8. Seitan en Croute, 9. Currant and Walnut Veganzola, 10. Salsa Fresca, 11. Nacho Queso, 12. Coconut, Lemon and Herb Tofu with Udon, 13. Yalanchi Dolmas, 14. Avocado Spring Rolls, 15. Home Made Inari, 16. Green bean almondine

Oh, and don't think I forgot about the burgers! Once this is all said and done, the Burger book WILL get it's final proofing and then available for all to enjoy!

5 comments:

snugglebunny said...

I just wish I had a job so that this book could be added to the collection. It will be on the wish list. Are you doing and EBook as well?

Joni Marie Newman said...

That'll be up to the publisher...I'm not real sure. I promise to let you know as soon as I find out!

Tami said...

Can't wait!

dreaminitvegan said...

Chile Relleno's! I haven't had one in years!

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

They all look fabulous!

2012 Copyright/Permissions/Disclaimers

All recipes written by me, Joni Marie Newman, unless otherwise noted. Please feel free to refer to or link back to any of my recipes, but please ask for permission, and remember to give credit when reprinting recipes in their entirety. I do provide links to affiliate programs (such as Amazon) in which I receive a small commission for items purchased. I do not provide paid reviews. All reviews done on products or books are of my own unsolicited opinion. On occasion I may receive a book or product to review. I will note when this is the case, but rest assured, it will not affect the authenticity of my review. Thanks!--Joni